Beat of the Brain Beat of the Brain

Very catchy!

I really liked this piece. As the summary says, it's very catchy. It loops really well too. I could see this being in a game. It's not too often that I'm really sucked into an electronic/techno song, but this one got me. I'll be listening to more of your music. I might end up having an entire folder for you in my iPod, if all of your stuff is this good. lol Keep the good songs a comin'!

Mucky88 responds:

I only have a few songs that I really like and am proud of. This is one of the few, so I'm glad you like it.

Gradius 3 - Main Title Theme 2 Gradius 3 - Main Title Theme 2

A good resampling.

Not quite enough was changed in the song to give it a full "10". Still, you have a good ear for instruments. I really like the brass. Just try to change it up a little bit next time. I completely understand what you mean about the "zero bombing". True hard work is greatly underappreciated on this site. It's very discouraging. At any rate, keep up the good work and keep bringing on the submissions. I look forward to the next one. :)

Mucky88 responds:

Well, it's not an original. I don't like spending too much time on covers and things of that nature. Most of the covers I've uploaded are quickly done, and only uploaded if they happen to be good enough to listen to once at most. Thanks, though.

{Firestorm} {Firestorm}

Great song!

I used to be really heavy into techno. I kind of "grew" out of it, but when I hear songs like this, it reminds me of why I ever fell in love with techno in the first place. Yet another awesome song. We can't take too many more of these...but keep them coming anyway. ;)

cornandbeans responds:

couldn't have said it any better ;)

[The Running Man] [The Running Man]

Catchy tune.

I've ALWAYS been intrigued by XMs, S3Ms, MODs, and whatnot. I love the retro sound to them. I can bob my head to these kinds of tunes all day. I've also thought that the people who compose these kinds of tracks are extremely talented when coming up with neat tunes. Your's is no exception. I really liked it. Keep up the good work, and please keep the tunes 'a comin'!

Phat N' Jazzy Phat N' Jazzy

Very nice!

I really like the smooth mix of jazz and hip hop. When the bass came in later on, I was entranced. Very classy. Very smooth. Very much downloaded onto my computer. Good work. Keep it up. :)

Darkhand7 responds:

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear that you liked it. Thanks for downloading.

Super Mario World ROCK! Super Mario World ROCK!

OH YEEYAH!!

Freaking "A", man! This is what the NG Audio Portal is for! Pure awesomeness like this! I love every part of this. Don't have a single complaint. Gotta love that lead guitar! :D Keep on rockin', brother!

Soundshifter responds:

thanks vcrock! i'm glad you enjoyed it :D

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

Holy Bloody Freaking Crap!!

I seriously sat listening throughout this entire song with my mouth agape in a trance. When I finally came to, the song had looped several times! You were looking to appropriately capture the mood and feeling of this song? Well, you have successfully done just that! It's hard to imagine a more beautiful rendition of this song than the one that I'm listening to as I type this. Very good job with mixing and timing. A very beautiful voice singing a very beautiful song. What a combination! Awesome work! Please, for the love of all things good, keep contributing top notch work to this website!!
-Victor

VGSongbird responds:

Yes Sir!

^_^

Thanks for listening

King Flying Banana part 1 King Flying Banana part 1

Nice!

I liked it. Your friend must be very happy. lol I like the heroic feel of it. Great job! Keep it up!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

I'm pretty sure he is, but so far, to this day, he still hasn't even started on it yet XC. He's Mushroomboy5 on NG. But yeah thanks for the review. I'll be sure to check out your stuff soon...

LoZ-Holiday Storm LoZ-Holiday Storm

Very Nice!

I absolutely loved this one!! A small problem with the clarity at times, but still a great piece nonetheless. I love how you remixed it. Keep adding your own stuff to the songs and you'll do good! Hey. Check out my stuff and tell me what you think. Again, great work!

ShadowMan-Kage responds:

Thanks for the review...Im glad you liked my song...though yea i thought about changing the pan on the instruments AFTER i submitted it so i was like "oh well" lol...Thanks again vcrock!

Mega Man X2 - Zero's Theme v2 Mega Man X2 - Zero's Theme v2

Frickin' SICK!!

That is just awesome! I love all of your music. I'm a huge guitar fan. Keep on rockin'!!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks for the kind words mate, much appreciated! Checking your stuff.