Beat of the Brain Beat of the Brain

Very catchy!

I really liked this piece. As the summary says, it's very catchy. It loops really well too. I could see this being in a game. It's not too often that I'm really sucked into an electronic/techno song, but this one got me. I'll be listening to more of your music. I might end up having an entire folder for you in my iPod, if all of your stuff is this good. lol Keep the good songs a comin'!

Mucky88 responds:

I only have a few songs that I really like and am proud of. This is one of the few, so I'm glad you like it.

Gradius 3 - Main Title Theme 2 Gradius 3 - Main Title Theme 2

A good resampling.

Not quite enough was changed in the song to give it a full "10". Still, you have a good ear for instruments. I really like the brass. Just try to change it up a little bit next time. I completely understand what you mean about the "zero bombing". True hard work is greatly underappreciated on this site. It's very discouraging. At any rate, keep up the good work and keep bringing on the submissions. I look forward to the next one. :)

Mucky88 responds:

Well, it's not an original. I don't like spending too much time on covers and things of that nature. Most of the covers I've uploaded are quickly done, and only uploaded if they happen to be good enough to listen to once at most. Thanks, though.

{Firestorm} {Firestorm}

Great song!

I used to be really heavy into techno. I kind of "grew" out of it, but when I hear songs like this, it reminds me of why I ever fell in love with techno in the first place. Yet another awesome song. We can't take too many more of these...but keep them coming anyway. ;)

cornandbeans responds:

couldn't have said it any better ;)